Inspection Mirror with Extendable Handle
Simple put the mirror in the soundhole and shine a torch on it to inspect any area of the inside of the guitar. They’re ideal for looking at loose braces and cracks, or for checking the internal structure of a guitar you are replicating.
- Steel with glass mirror and rubber handle
- Extends with telescopic handle
- 175mm (6.89") length when closed
- 610mm (24.02") length when fully extended
- 51mm (2.00") diameter mirror
Availability: In stock
Find loose braces, cracks or other issues inside an guitar quickly and easily.
|Country of Manufacture|