- Contact Information
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- 12 Month Product Warranty
- Account Login
- Technical Advice
- Students + Beginners
- Trade Customers
- Pricing + Discounts
- Timber Info
- Security + Privacy
- Phone - 0409 635 288 (international +61 409 635 288)
Email us here
PO Box 8452
Gold Coast MC
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- If you are not completely satisfied with any product you receive you can return it for an exchange or refund within 30 days.
We will also refund the postage charge and reimburse you for the cost of posting the item back to us.
12 Month Product Warranty
- We offer a 12 month warranty on all the products we sell.
If any item you buy from us develops a fault due to materials or workmanship within one year of the purchase date, you can return it to us for an equivalent replacement.
Login to your account here
- If you would like advice on any of our products, or you need to know which product is best suited to your needs, just contact us by email or phone, we’re happy to help.
With over 80 years combined experience in building guitars we have the knowledge to help you choose the best tools and supplies for any guitar making or repair job.
Students + Beginners
- We specialise in helping musical instrument makers. We understand that starting a first project can be confusing so we do our best to help emerging luthiers and lutherie students find the supplies they need.
If you need advice about what supplies are needed to start, we can help by putting together a package of materials for your build
If you’re setting up a workshop we can also help. It doesn’t need to be expensive to get started building instrument as long as you buy the most useful equipment first.
Everyone has a budget and the most important thing is to buy the most useful tools first and then add to your workshop as your budget allows. We can help by recommending most necessary tools for the type of instruments you are building so you can purchase these first.
- We supply many guitar workshops, repair shops, music stores and guitar making schools in Australia and around the world.
We offer a trade discount program to business customers. Please Email Us if you would like to apply.
Pricing + Discounts
- PRICING - All prices are in Australian Dollars (AU$) Orders sent to Australian addresses include GST in the prices.
DISCOUNTS - We offer quantity discounts on many of the products we sell. This policy reduces the costs to our customers on the products they use most.
- Timber is one of our specialities. We stock all the timbers you could need to build just about any type of musical instrument. We ensure that any timber we sell is of a high quality and suitable for use in a fine instrument.
GRADING - We are very particular to check every piece of timber we stock and grade it accurately. Good grading allows for the most perfect pieces to be purchased at a premium, it also allows us to sell the less perfect pieces at more economical prices.
THICKNESS - All of our tops, backs and sides are thickness sanded unless otherwise noted. The actual thickness varies depending on the species from 2.5mm to 4.0mm. The advantage of thickness sanded wood is it’s much easier to work with, to join and to sand to an even thickness for use.
DRYNESS - All the timber we sell is dry and ready to use. You should still let the timber sit in your workshop for at least a week to acclimatise before using it. The best way to acclimatise timber is simply to lean it against a wall on an angle, so the air can get to both sides of the piece.
Seasoning is different to drying. As the name suggests seasoning takes seasons (years) to accomplish. Some makers prefer wood that has been seasoned for many years but it is obviously inconvenient to wait for years to use a piece of timber for a guitar. It is perfectly acceptable to use well dried wood that is 1-2 years old.
DUST & ALLERGIES - Wood dust can cause irritation to the sinuses, lungs and occasionally skin. Some people are effected more than others and some species cause more irritation than others. We recommend always wearing a dust mask when working with wood.
Security + Privacy
SECURITY - Our website is secured by up to date security measures to keep your personal information safe. All information sent is protected by the highest level SSL encryption.
To look up a previous order or print an invoice use this page.