Ordering, Shipping & Returns
- Orders can be placed through our website and paid for by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, Bank Transfer or Cheque/Money Order.
We despatch most orders the next working day after receiving them.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AU$) Orders sent to Australian addresses include GST in the prices.
- We welcome phone orders 9am-4pm Monday to Friday. If you would prefer to order by phone please call us on 0409 635 288.
If you would like advice about any products or choosing the right item we can help you before confirming your order.
Phone orders can be paid for by Credit/Debit Card, or we can provide details for you to pay by Bank Transfer or Cheque/Money Order.
- If an item you receive isn’t what you expected or you would like to return it for any reason you are welcome to return it within 30 days.
We will give you the choice of an exchange, refund or credit which can be used towards another order at any time. We will also refund or credit the original shipping charge and reimburse you for the cost of return postage.
Please contact us by email or phone to arrange the return of an item.
Pick-Up Not Available
- Unfortunately we aren’t set up for customers to pick up products and we can’t allow them under any circumstances.
Changing or Adding to an Order
- If you forgot to add something to an order or you realised you need to change something please let us know immediately!
If the order hasn't been packed we can usually add the item and combine shipping.
Please email us straight away if you need to add or change something, or phone during our opening hours.
To look up a previous order or print an invoice use this page.
Look Up Invoice
Out of Stock Items
- If an item is low on stock it will be indicated when you add the item to the shopping cart. You may still proceed with ordering it, we will contact you to arrange the delivery of the out of stock portion.
If an item is out of stock and you would like to know when it will be back in, or you would like to backorder it please contact us.
- If you need something that’s not listed in our catalogue please contact us, chances are we can get it. We will look into the availability of the item and get back to you with a price and estimated time for delivery.
State & Private School Orders
- We welcome orders from schools. If you are from a state or private school and would like to order, please forward a signed purchase order by email. Contact us for an email address to send the purchase order to.
- We send all orders by Australia Post. Parcels are insured during transit. We despatch most orders within 24 hours.
FREE SHIPPING - We will ship any order over $80 for free by Australia Post Regular Mail or Air Mail.
REGULAR POST- Regular Post is the most economical option. Orders sent this way take 2-10 days to be delivered depending on the location and workload of Australia Post at the time. We will ship any order over $80 free by Regular Post, orders under $80 typically have a $5.00-$9.90 shipping charge added depending on the size and weight of the products.
EXPRESS POST - Express Post takes 1-2 days to most parts of Australia and 3-5 days to remote areas. It is the best option if you need your order quickly or by a deadline. Express Post typically costs $14.90 for low-weight orders.
SAFE DROP - Australia Post may leave parcels delivered within Australia in a safe place on your property if you are not home to receive the parcel. Please let us know if you don’t want this and we will request your parcel only be left with a signature.
- AIR MAIL - We send all orders to other countries by Australia Post Air Mail. Delivery takes 1-4 weeks depending on the country and customs processing. Parcels sent this way will be delivered by your local mail service. Most parcels will have tracking available.
FREE SHIPPING - We will ship any order over $80 free by this Air Mail, orders under $80 typically have a $10-20 shipping charge added.
CUSTOMS CHARGES - Customs charges and duties are your responsibility and may be charged by your country’s customs service before delivery is made. For more information about customs charges please contact the customs service in your country.
IMPORTING TIMBER - Importing small quantities of the processed timber we sell will not cause any problems with customs. You may be charged a quarantine fee depending on the policy of your local customs department but we find this almost never happens.
- CREDIT CARD - We accept payments by Visa, MasterCard, American Express and JCB credit cards through our website and for phone orders.
PAYPAL - We accept payments by PayPal on orders placed through our website. We can also send a PayPal invoice for payment of a phone order.
AFTERPAY - We welcome Afterpay on orders placed through our website by Australian customers. Afterpay is easy way to pay over time, interest free.
BANK TRANSFER & DIRECT DEPOSIT - There is an option during the online checkout to select Bank Transfer as a payment method. Payment can also be made this way for phone orders. Funds can be deposited into our bank account either through internet banking or at any NAB branch. Our account details are-
Bank - NAB
Account Name - Hancock Guitars
BSB - 084852
Account # - 571815182
CHEQUE & MONEY ORDER - There is an option during the online checkout to select Cheque/Money Order as a payment method. Please make this out to 'Hancock Guitars' and post to-
PO Box 8452