or 4 interest-free payments of $98.50
The Bigsby® B7 model is a trapeze tailpiece with an tremolo built in. It's suitable for solidbody and hollowbody electric guitars. It's screwed to the end of the body like a standard trapeze tailpiece.
Bigsby tailpieces have been used for decades by the world's top guitar brands. They can be mounted on a semi-acoustic guitar or on an electric guitar without having to rout any cavities as with standard tremolo units.
Our Bigsby® tremolos are the USA-made models, not the cheaper Asian-made versions being made with the Bigsby brand under licence.
The B7 can be fitted to Gibson® Les Paul models without modifying the guitar by using the Vibramate V7 kit (available separately)
- Vintage trapeze tremolo with tension bar
- Made in USA
- For solidbody electric guitars and hollowbody guitars such as the Gibson® 335
- Bridge not included
- Include mounting screws, spring and tremolo arm
- Polished aluminium & nickel plated steel
- Includes fitting instructions