Dr Duck's Ax Wax - Cleaner & Fingerboard Conditioner - 4oz - 118ml
The secret formula contains no wax, abrasives, silicones, synthetics or acids, making it suitable for all timbers, finishes and plastics including vintage instruments.
The most common use is for conditioning fingerboards and other raw timber parts, however It can be used to clean finishes, lubricate hardware and strings.
It can also be used as the oil component when French Polishing.
- 4 fl. oz (118ml) bottle with an applicator flip top cap
- One bottle is enough for dozens of guitars
- Made in USA
- Safe on all instruments
- Contains no wax, abrasives, silicones, synthetics or acids
- Increases string life
- Helps prevent fret oxidation
- Conditions fingerboards and bridges
- Lubes tuning machines and bridges
- Pleasant fragrance
- Can be used on entire instrument
- Lubes and restores strings
- Can be used as the oil for French Polishing
Availability: In stock
Drop a small amount on a dry, clean cotton cloth such as a piece of old t-shirt, rub onto the part of the guitar needing attention. Dry fingerboards will soak up more than painted and plastic surfaces.
Rub off residue with a dry clean cloth.
|Country of Manufacture||U.S.|